Our Cyber Security Practice is a fast-growing team, focused on providing Cyber Security risk and controls solutions to a wide range of clients across APAC. Our solutions and offerings are growing particularly fast as our clients demand more comfort over increasingly complex business and technology risks. The company is expanding steadily, and we are looking for good technical staff to grow with us. There is excellent potential for career advancement for the right person.
Our practice is now seeking to recruit a Cloud Dev/Ops Engineer, to be based in Singapore. In this role, you will develop and operate our Secure Cloud Platform, building out bespoke workloads for clients, and working with our security engineers to create and operate bulletproof solutions.
This role requires a wide mix of practical IT technical experience as well as certified AWS skills. Technical experience should include:
● One or more of:
o AWS Certified Developer – Associate
o AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
o AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
o AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
o AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
● Development experience in Python, including the boto3 library
● An understanding of applicable infrastructure standards, such as COBIT, ISO 27001 & 2 and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) / IT Service management
● An understanding of information security concepts
The successful candidate must also:
● Be able to analyse complex problems and produce simple solutions.
● Be able to work collaboratively in a team that spans multiple sites
● Be able to produce clear, well documented code
● Be confident, motivated, and reliable
● Be able to communicate clearly in spoken and written English
What we offer
● A competitive salary based on experience
● AWS training and certification: we’ll help you develop your skills further
● The opportunity to learn security from industry experts
● Work with prestigious financial and multinational clients
Pragma is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to apply
To apply for this role, send in your CV/Resume to [email protected] with the following information: