Pragma is a cyber security consultancy based in Singapore focused on helping organisations secure themselves from digital risks and drive change by developing pragmatic, agile and personalised security capability. We offer a full spectrum of cyber security services for a broad range of clients, spanning from financial institutions, insurance to government agencies.
Pragma’s cyber security team has plans for significant growth as the company expands and to cater to our clients’ demands for managing challenging information technology risks. As such, we are looking for a Penetration Tester to join our growing team.
About the role
This is a challenging role where you will be responsible for trying to break in the most advanced defences of our clients and assessing their security posture.
You will work closely with our clients to solve their complex information security issues while aligning to their business objectives. As a cyber security consultant, you will not only need to demonstrate strong technical knowledge and skills, but also be able to develop security strategies, advise and communicate clearly to different stakeholders on this subject matter.
- Manage, perform and deliver security testing assignments
- Define the scope of security assignments
- Work with clients to produce remediation plans and ways to improve their security posture
- Present technical work to clients and be able to explain various security issues and why they’re important to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Consistently deliver quality security test reports and manage client expectations for service delivery
- Work with the team to solve complex cyber security issues
- 2-6 years of relevant working experience in security testing/cyber security. (Salary will commensurate with experience)
- Application and/or security testing experience beyond running automated tools.
- Experience developing custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification.
- Familiarity with threat modelling, security design review methodologies and cyber security frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services) will be a plus.
- Willingness to travel on overseas assignments if required.
- Strong communications and leadership skills.
- Customer facing skills and proven track record of building client relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
- CREST recognised penetration testing certification/accreditation (CREST Certified Tester (CCT) or CHECK Team Leader (CTL) will be a plus.
To apply for this role, send in your CV/Resume to [email protected] with the following information:
- Earliest available date
- Expected salary
- Current salary