About ISO 27001
ISO 27001 is the global standard for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
Cybersecurity has now become a top priority for many organisations worldwide. It is essential for modern organisations to bring information security under management control and gain competitive advantage through a best practice framework such as ISO 27001. At Pragma, our specialist consultants help organisations implement ISO 27001 efficiently towards certification.
A holistic and cost effective way to protect information and bring value to your organisation, irrespective of size or sector.
ISO 27001 will help your organisation continually assess, identify and mitigate cyber risks.
By implementing policies, procedures and technical controls, your organisation will be more resilient against cyberattacks.
ISO 27001 certification assures your clients that their information is in secure hands and protected from both external and internal threats.
The certification validates your compliance with regulatory standards, and provides accountability to your customers, partners and third parties.
Pragma takes a three-pronged approach by conducting a gap analysis, establishing a governance structure and remediating any policy gaps. Finally, we provide guidelines to help you implement any controls or processes that you might be lacking.
- We conduct a discovery to determine existing policies and procedures
- We analyse the documentation to determine the gaps
- Our experienced cybersecurity consultants determine the maturity of
your controls and policies
- We develop a governance structure to ensure your information security management system is self-sustaining
- We ensure gaps in policies and procedures are remediated
- We provide tailored guidance on technical implementations of security controls
- We work with you to prepare an audit plan
- We perform controls testing on your controls
- We provide tailored guidance to your staff
Our ISO 27001 consultants have decades of experience implementing ISO 27001 across various industries.
Cybersecurity is at the core of what we do. We have a full range of security solutions to complement your ISO 27001 implementation.
A pragmatic and risk-based approach to assess potential risks in your security processes against ISO 27001 and other cybersecurity standards and regulations.
Access to our experienced cyber risk professionals to drive your risk management strategy and achieve compliance with ISO 27001.
Get in touch
We are available 24/7, in multiple regions across the world, supported by our global headquarters and partners’ offices.