Summary and background
Our Cyber Security firm is fast-growing, focused on providing Cyber Security risk & controls solutions and a wide range of non-financial services. Our solutions and offerings are growing particularly fast as our clients demand more comfort over the increasingly complex business and technology risks. Our consultants work across a broad range of assignments and are not boxed into specialist technical roles. There is excellent potential for career advancement.
Our organisation is now seeking to recruit a Senior Consultant to be part of our Cyber Incident Response division, to be based in Singapore & Australia.
In this role, you will conduct an investigation, closure, and forensics, as well as incident response management plans for our clients. You will help our clients through a difficult and stressful time and leading the recovery of their businesses and livelihoods from a range of cyber incidents.
- Lead and drive the management of cybersecurity incidents by managing the project delivery of our incident response cases, such as identifying budget and risk issues, maintaining project schedules, setting, and managing client expectations.
- Conduct analyses related to forensic investigations, cybercrimes, and/or cyberattacks.
- Analyse security logs, monitoring logs, firewall logs and intrusion prevention system logs.
- Perform threat management and protection against threats including malware, phishing, hacking and DDoS.
- Conduct computer forensic analysis, maintaining chain of custody and testifying on evidence collected.
- Investigate and provide recommendations to identify gaps from the incident.
- Advise clients on how to improve their cyber incident readiness.
- Review and update incident management procedure.
- Strategic planning for investment and/or adoption of cybersecurity technologies to maximise effectiveness of cybersecurity controls against rapidly evolving threats.
- Develop and update operational playbook e.g., DDOS, ransomware.
You will need good communication skills, a calm voice in a crisis, an ability to efficiently solve new technical problems, and a broad knowledge of computer systems and security. The sense of achievement you’ll get from getting companies back on their feet is truly rewarding, and we will back that with a decent salary and great long-term opportunities.
We would expect the successful applicant to have a mix of the following skills and qualifications:
- 5 or more years of experience in incident response, forensic investigation, and threat hunting.
- Relevant certifications in cybersecurity, e.g., CISSP, CISM, GCIH, GCFA, GNFA or similar.
- A BSc and/or MSc in Computer Science or a related subject.
- A broad knowledge of OS, Networking, and cloud technologies, perhaps gained as a sysadmin, DevOps or security engineer.
- Good understanding of information security and privacy requirements.
- Experience with Python or Java.
- Great one-on-one communication skills in stressful situations.
- Experience with forensic or penetration testing toolkits.
- Ability to manage your own work and own time to meet challenging deadlines.
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- The opportunity to learn security from industry experts.
- Work with prestigious financial and multinational clients.
Training is available to fill in skills gaps for the right applicant. Pragma is committed to diversity and inclusion and assesses all applicants equally on their merits.
How to apply
To apply for this role, send in your CV/Resume to [email protected] with the following information:
- Earliest available date
- Expected salary
- Current salary
- Nationality/Do you require a work visa in Singapore/Australia?