Imagine a computer that is filled with vast amount of important information. You will take every possible step to ensure it is protected with a reliable and updated antivirus. This understanding applies to any organisation. As cyber threats evolve and outsmart defences, an organisation needs a concrete and updated cyber security defence system in place to reduce vulnerabilities.
We have partnerships with some of the most reliable and advanced cyber security software companies and cloud service providers for best in class defences. Combining great products and services with our expertise in cyber security, our team of experts are able to implement and integrate cyber security technology to your organisation’s infrastructures seamlessly.
- Best in class cyber security technology
- Ensure your cyber security defences are in line with organisational strategy and functions
- Continuous and effective protection against cyber threats
- Focus your resources on achieving organisational goals
Identity and Access Management (SailPoint IdentityIQ)
Gain complete visibility of user access and activity within your organisation safeguard your critical assets with a robust Identity and Access Management system. When implemented correctly and safely, IAM helps to improve efficiency in provisioning user access, lower IT costs and headcount and meet regulatory compliance. Our IAM services include:
- Managed Services for Identity and Access Management – We provide cloud hosting, IAM monitoring, testing and resolving deployments and updating patches and features, acting as an extension of your IT security operations.
- Operational Support – We operate as your IAM helpdesk and provide root cause identification for IAM issues whenever needed or in the event of a data breach.
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition – SCADA (Cyberbit)
We are able to provide solutions to detect Operational Technology threats and vulnerabilities to ensure assets are not compromised.
Cloud Security and Architecture (Amazon Web Services)
Our partnership with Amazon Web Services enables us to provide the following cloud security services:
- Cloud Security Assessment – We assess your cloud environment against security best practices to identify areas of improvement and recommend appropriate solutions
- Cloud Compliance – A tailored security assessment engagement to specific regulatory requirements such as HIPAA, PCI DSS, MAS TRM, or your own internal security policy.
- Cloud Architecture Assessment – We assess your cloud environment against best practice to benchmark its architectural strengths and weaknesses, covering security, scalability, performance and operational management.
- Cloud Security Testing – We offer full penetration testing services of your cloud based applications and infrastructure.
- Cloud Migration – We manage the migration of your workload to the cloud. Security will be an integral part of this process, with the right level of controls built in to the design from the start, and post-implementation testing and reporting to ensure the controls remain effective over time.
- Managed Security Service Provider – We act as your security operations team to securely design, implement, conduct maintenance, monitor and detecting for vulnerabilities to ensure a safe cloud environment that continuously meets best practice.
We implement cloud-based endpoint protection (Crowdstrike) to protect endpoints such as servers, mobile devices and computers that are connected to organisation networks.